- Seasoned Listing Agent Needed -
Are you looking to level up your business with the support of a concierge level Real Estate team?
Lodestone is looking for a seasoned listing agent to join our team!
Lodestone has been selling real estate in the greater Charlotte area since 2012. We know sellers are better represented through a team approach. The key benefit is you get people with expertise in all areas needed to sell a home, while working collaboratively to deliver outstanding results and experiences. Our team has currently helped more than 2,000 clients.
- Prospecting new lead generation through in-person meetings, phone calls, online marketing, and open houses
- Nurturing leads and database management
- Working closely with sellers to lead the sales transaction
- Negotiating contracts and handling transaction issues
- Tracking and reporting sales to the team leader
- Attending team and client events
- Has an active NC real estate license and willingness to obtain a SC license
- Previous experience with listings a must
- Engaging personality with ability to problem solve
- Highly organized with attention to detail
- Comfortable with technology
- Self-motivated, driven and smart decision making
- Desire to learn new skills
- Desire to be part of a high level team
- Understanding of the local housing market or willingness to learn
- A concierge for your clients curating a custom client experience to encourage repeat and referral business
- High level marketing materials and sales support
- Extensive back-office paperwork support
- A proven training/mentoring program
- Advanced coaching on a weekly basis
- Quarterly client events
- Shared office space
- Transaction Coordinator
- Complimentary printing
- Custom closing gifts
Real estate agents are independent contractors, which means your income potential is unlimited.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Commission
How to Apply: Send the following to Jessica@Lodestonerealestate.com
- Answer: Are you licensed in North Carolina? South Carolina?
- Answer: What relevant experience do you have that will make you an outstanding Listing Agent?